About the National Black Economic Conference
Formerly the South Florida Black Economic Forum
The National Black Economic Conference (NBEC) is an annual initiative to connect, engage, and inform black business owners and professionals about opportunities, resources, and programs that will increase the number and scale of black owned businesses in the United States and globally. In addition, the conference aims to create dialogue and solutions for creating multi-generational wealth and building sustainable communities. The Mosaic Group in partnership with the Urban League of Broward County and several businesses and community partners host this annual annual event.
This year the event has grown to a 2- day conference and due to Covid-19 it will be held virtually. NBEC will feature a 2 day forum with panel discussions, keynote speakers, breakout sessions and the buy black virtual expo to showcase the growing global Black Business community. The NBEC’s goal is to empower community members to take the necessary steps to grow and develop their enterprise, create wealth for their families, support black businesses throughout the US, and foster growth and sustainability while reducing unemployment and bridging the wealth gap in the US and beyond.
Why you should attend?
- Leading Growth Industries: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Construction, & Transportation
- Go Global: Caribbean & Africa Trade & Investments
- What’s Hot in Innovation & Technology
- Buy the Block: Real Estate Development & Investments
- Getting Those Digital Dollars: Influencer Takeover
- Secure the Bag – Securities, Stocks, Bonds
- Access to Capital for Businesses
- Equity through Homeownership
- Getting a Legacy Up: Family Investment, LLC – A Multigenerational Wealth Framework
- Scale Your Business with Government Contracts
- Green is the New Black: $10 Billion Cannabiz
- The Impact of Media on the Black Economy
- Thriving in a Global Crisis
- Health is Wealth – A comprehensive approach to our overall well-being
Schedule At a Glance
August 21 & 22, 2020
9:30 – 10:45 – Opening Session, Keynote Speaker
11:00 – 12:15 – Breakout Sessions (3)
12:15-1:15 – Lunch/Buy Black Expo Virtual Shopping
1:15 – 2:30 – Breakout Sessions (3)
2:45 – 4:00 – Panel Discussion/Closing
4:00 – 5:30 – Buy Black Expo/Virtual Happy Hour
The National Black Economic Conference invites your brand, business or organization to Partner with us today!
Please reserve your sponsorship no later than August 7th, 2020.
(Packages may be customized to meet your marketing needs and objectives)
Community Partner (non-profit only) $1,000
Premium Exhibitor & Ad $500
In-Kind Media Sponsorship also available
Sponsorship Deadline – August 7, 2020
Call for Speakers
The weekend will include a lineup of dynamic industry experts! Interested in becoming one of these speakers or presenters? Click below to submit your form.
Register by July 31, 2020
Become a Vendor!
Become a Virtual Buy Black Expo vendor and showcase your business to 200+ guests. Receive great community engagement, increase traffic to your business, and expand your network!
Register by August 5, 2020
The Written Black Experience
Written Black is the premier book club featuring black authors from around the world. If you are a published author, apply today for the Written Black Experience at NBEC.
Register by August 7, 2020
Host Committee Members
The Mosaic Group
Brought to you by: